Saturday, February 7, 2009

Big Bang's version of Boys Over Flower [꽃보다 남자 / Kkot Boda Namja]

This is the BIG BANG's version of Boys Over Flower (꽃보다 남자)!!!
WARNING!! Extreme hilarious content!!!

Cast:

> DaeSung as Tsukushi
> TOP as Tsukasa
> G-Dragon as Rui
> SeungRi as Akira
> TaeYang as Sojiro

Part 1:



OMONA~~ OMG OMG OMG~ Accidental kisses!! That looks real to me...
Ahhhhh~ I'm going crazy..That freaking funny!! lolx..
I think it's really funny when Tsukushi tied Rui's handkerchief around 'her' right hand while punching Tsukasa with 'her' left hand in such a slow motion..
Action film..Wahahaha :P

Part 2:



LOL..Big round of applause for these cutie boys..
It's really an enjoyment watching this..esp the last scene!!
Tsukasa HUGGED and KISSED Tsukushi while RUBBING 'her' back too..
I had a hard laugh while watching this..although it somehow give me some goosebumps..lolx..but's it's entertaining..lolx

I was rather surprise when Tsukushi turn out to be DaeSung and not G-Dragon..
That's not too bad though..a slight change..

No comments: